Formation CEH (Certified Ethical Hacker) v12
La formation EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), est un cours qui vous apportera tous les éléments dont vous aurez besoin aussi bien pour construire votre carrière en Ethical Hacking que pour réussir la certification CEH mondialement reconnue dans le domaine de la cyber sécurité.
Le programme de cette formation est alignée sur la dernière version de la certification (CEH v12).
- Réussir la certification CEH v12
- Comprendre les domaines ci-dessous:
- Ethical hacking concepts, cyber kill chain concepts, an overview of information security, security controls, and various laws and regulations related to information security.
- Footprinting concepts and methodologies and utilizing footprinting tools along with the countermeasures
- Performing network scans, host and port discovery by utilizing different scanning tools
- Enumeration techniques that now includes NFS enumeration and related tools, DNS cache snooping, and DNSSEC Zone walking along with the countermeasures
- Concepts of vulnerability assessment, its types, and solutions along with a hands-on experience of industrial tools used
- Phases of system hacking, attacking techniques to obtain, escalate, and maintain access on victim along with covering tracks.
- Malware threats, analysis of various viruses, worms and trojans like Emotet and battling them to prevent data. APT and Fileless Malware concepts have been introduced to this domain.
- Packet sniffing concepts, techniques, and protection against the same.
- Social engineering concepts and related terminologies like identity theft, impersonation, insider threats, social engineering techniques, and countermeasures
- Denial of Service (DoS) and Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks, use cases, and attack and defence tools
- Security solutions like firewall, IPS, honeypots, their evasion, and protection
- Web server and web application-based attacks, methodologies
- SQL injection, hijacking, and evasion techniques
- Wireless encryption, wireless hacking, and Bluetooth hacking-related concepts
- Mobile device management, mobile platform attack vectors, and vulnerabilities related to Android and iOS systems
- Operational Technology (OT) essentials, threats, attack methodologies and attack prevention. The concept of OT is a new addition.
- Recognizing the vulnerabilities in IoT and ensuring the safety of IoT devices
- Encryption algorithms, Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptographic attacks, and cryptanalysis
- Cloud computing, threats and security, essentials of container technology and serverless computing
Plan du cours
Envoyez-nous un message et notre équipe commerciale vous contactera très rapidement.